Those flowers are from tissue rolls. I made them few months ago. (click each image to enlarge)
(1) I got the idea of making a paper mache mask. I spent few hours from midnight until early morning in molding it on my face. (2) I waited for it to dry before I went to sleep. (3) I thought of cutting it abstractly. Some said it looks like the one from Phantom of the Opera lol. I had a hard time in cutting it. I even bought a new cutter but the paper mache was too think for it. I think it didn’t looked that bad.
I sprayed the mask with acrylic paint. Then I created the design. Unfortunately, it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be. Applying the design using glue and glitters was quite messy and took me forever -.- When the glitters with the glue were already dry, I had to coat it with glue with water mixture so the glitters are secured on their place.
No chicken butts were hurt on this part. I didn’t use feathers ’cause I don’t have any. I have a lot of tissue rolls I kept so I cut some leaf shaped with spikes on it (for the evil effect? O.o) At first, I used marker to color them but I ran out of ink. Our reserve ink already turned gooey. I was hopeless for awhile. Then I decided to use water color but the shades are not even and it easily washes away. So hopeless for awhile again.
Then bam! bright idea! xD
I remember that the scrap ink of our printer turns out black because of all the 4 colors being mixed. So I took the small bottle container then color the rest of my crafts. x] Had to wait for them to dry before adding the details.
I coated those black stuff with glue+water so they will look glossy and to protect the color. I applied dots of glue then sprinkled them with white glitters. The flower was also made of scrap tissue roll. I only coated it with nail polish lol. I found the stone somewhere in our house. My first idea was to use an old pearl earring but it’s too small. I attached them together using a glue gun. I still have to add laces on both sides so I can wear the mask comfortably.